Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Perhaps the best part about being young is the ability to handle hazardous activity. On October thirty-first this year, I drank just a little too much liquor. This shall be a brief recollection of my Halloween.
My day starts off with getting into character, and because I plan on suiting up as a zombie this year, I sleep until noon. I had lost half of my day but thanks to some Starbucks, creating a good costume took no time at all. So now it is two in the afternoon and I am a pretty convincing zombie by now.
At this time, I find that I have an urge to go get some more fake blood from Wall-mart. As I search across the vast expanse of consumer products, children run away from the sight of me. I guess I really didn't realize how good my makeup looked. When I have found what I have come to find, I hastily leave the store.
Okay, fast-forward to midnight, now James Bond, Medusa, Dracula and myself are driving to the Halloween party! I remember thinking about how fun the whole thing was going to be with everyone in costume, drinking and having a good time. Well perhaps I could have thought that way if I would have remembered the rest of that night, but upon showing up at the "symposium", I thought it would be a good idea to gulp down about 400 ml of grey goose vodka. Bad Idea.
Either way, I didn't remember anything after that, including, almost being strangled to death, punching my best friend in the face, falling asleep in the bathroom or trying to enter the wrong car when my designated driver decided it was time to leave. The moral of the story is... "Don't Drink!"

No comments:

Post a Comment